Barton accepts transfer credit earned at regionally and nationally accredited colleges in the United States. 从学院和大学获得认证或在其认证机构获得候选资格的那一年开始，将接受转学分. Non-accredited institutions are subject for review by the Registrar.
Foreign transcripts must be translated to English. For any questions regarding the receipt of foreign transcripts contact the Barton Registrar.
All transfer credit will be equated on the semester-hour system. 低年级(大一和大二)获得D级或以上的学分将计算在学生的累积平均绩点(GPA)中，并作为等效十大菠菜导航网址课程. Quality points and grade points will be transferred from other colleges and universities and will be averaged into the cumulative GPA. Transfer credit entered on any student's Barton academic history cannot be removed. Check your MyBarton门户 regularly to review your transfer course credit, especially if you have credit coming from multiple sources.
如果你在国家和地区认可的堪萨斯州公立社区学院完成了基于学士学位的文科副学士学位或理科副学士学位，并且你的学习计划符合堪萨斯公立社区学院-堪萨斯校政转移协议和衔接指南的要求, you will be accepted with junior standing and will have satisfied the general education requirements of all Regents universities. Your advisor will have information on the agreement to help you plan your course schedule.
军校学生还需要以下文件:最新的学生入伍记录简报(ERB)或DD214副本(对于不再在军队服役的个人). Students can also bring any applicable certificates that they would like to be evaluated for college credit that are not listed on their JST or ERB.
Soldiers can request to have their military evaluation re-evaluated once every six months. This process is called an Addendum. Soldiers need to bring the following documents for re-evaluation:
- Certificates for newly completed courses
Soldiers needing a transcript from the results of the evaluation (i.e. for military promotion points) must follow the procedures outlined on the 申请成绩单网页. Please allow approximately 7-10 business days for evaluation of your credits before requesting your transcript.
先前学习学分是一个综合术语，用于描述在传统的高等教育学术环境之外获得的学习学分. “Prior Learning Assessment” (PLA) is also used to describe CPL. CPL involves the evaluation and assessment of an individual’s learning obtained through activities such as working, participating in employer training programs, 在军队服役, 学习独立, completing advanced secondary level coursework, 学习开源课程, volunteering or doing community service. CPL may take the form of postsecondary credit, certification, or advanced standing toward further education or training. Postsecondary level credit is the optimal outcome.
The Kansas Board of Regents advocates appropriate use of CPL for its benefits to students, institutions, and the state. CPL承认在传统教育途径之外进行的有信誉的教育和培训，并为学生提供将培训和教育应用于获得高等教育证书的机会.
All CPL credit awarded at Barton is not guaranteed transferability to any other institution.
Barton offers the following CPL credit:
- 通过考试获得学分——通过考试获得学分的目的是为学生提供一种展示以前掌握的能力的方法，并帮助学生完成教育目标. Credit earned will be placed on the student’s academic transcript at Barton. A student must request official CLEP and AP score reports and submit to the 注册服务 Office. As of July 1, 2017 and in accordance with Kansas Board of Regents institutions, Barton will award credit for the equivalent Barton course(s), for all CLEP exam scores at or above the American Council of Education’s (ACE) credit-granting recommended score of fifty (50).
- 军事训练学分——在军队的学生可以要求通过向学校提供联合服务成绩单(JST)来评估他们的军事经历和训练。. Students can 请求转发JST 到十大菠菜导航网址进行评估. Please note, before an evaluation can be completed, the student must have passed at least one course with Barton. 军校学生还需要以下文件:最新的学生入伍记录简报(ERB)或DD214副本(对于不再在军队服役的个人). Students can also bring any applicable certificates that they would like to be evaluated for college credit that are not listed on their JST or ERB. Soldiers can request to have their military evaluation re-evaluated once every six months.
- Credit for Military Alignment – Collaborative on Military Credit has been working to evaluate and award credit for military training. Refer to the Kansas Board of Regents website kansasregents.org 了解更多信息.
- 行业/工作场所学分-只有当学生是攻读学位的学生，并且主修该学分所涉及的领域时，才会根据学生的要求评估研讨会和完成证书的学分. Students submits the certificates and/or documentation to the appropriate Program Director for review. This can include certifications and professional licensure.
- 学徒制-在职培训和相关技术指导的结合，工人在其中学习高技能职业的实践和理论方面. Apprenticeship programs may be sponsored by individual employers, 联合雇主和劳工组织, 和/或雇主协会
- 作品集审查-高等教育后的学分是由学生准备的作品集审查的结果，以证明在课堂外获得的学习与学生的教育计划相关. A portfolio may include documentation such as certificates of training, work samples, 奖项及荣誉, 工作描述, 业绩评估, 工作产品样本, evidence of self-directed learning, and resumes to validate equivalent learning outcomes are met. A portfolio course may be offered by the institution to assist the student in preparing a quality portfolio
- Career Pathway - Organized groupings of rigorous academic and career related secondary courses taught by secondary faculty, leading from education to employment, 确定每一步, skill, educational requirement and aptitude needed to be successful within a specific career. 专上学分是根据学院对专上课程或一组课程的评估(在专上水平)授予的，这些课程的结果被认为与专上课程的结果相当. (The process usually results in articulation agreements between a secondary and a post-secondary institution.
- Foreign College Credit – Students requesting foreign credit are required to submit an official course-by-course evaluation of the credit. 十大菠菜导航网址建议使用 www.wes.org 为了评估. Credit is awarded for lower division courses that are equivalent to a Barton course only.
- CPL credit must be equivalent to 十大菠菜导航网址 courses and apply to the degree sought.
- Courses recorded as CPL credit do not count towards the required Barton residency 15 hours.
- CPL credit is recorded as a grade of “P” for Pass credit and will not count in the grade point calculations.
- CPL credit cannot be used to meet the enrollment requirement for federally funded financial aid programs.
- CPL credit is limited to 30 credit hours with the exception for military credit and/or alignment
十大菠菜导航网址 recognizes the College Entrance Examination Board (CEEB) for Advanced Placement Examinations. Please check with the Office of 注册服务 了解更多信息.
十大菠菜导航网址的教师已经审查了美国教育委员会(ACE)在授予大学水平考试计划(CLEP)考试和非传统教育支持辩护活动(DANTES)考试学分方面的教育学分和证书委员会的建议，并建立了批准的课程和十大菠菜导航网址学分等同. 学生可以通过联系他们的顾问或咨询中心获得这份名单，并需要将他们的考试成绩发送给学院的注册主任. 后评价, the student will receive notification of credit awarded by the 注册服务 Office.
As of July 1, 2017 and in accordance with Kansas Board of Regents institutions, Barton will award credit for the equivalent Barton course(s), for all CLEP exam scores at or above the American Council of Education’s (ACE) credit-granting recommended score of fifty (50).
Statewide Articulation Agreements are created to enable Kansas High School Graduates to have a smooth transition from their high school Career & Technical Education Pathway to the corresponding Occupational Program at the postsecondary level.
Any Kansas high school graduate who meets the requirements of an articulation agreement may utilize the agreement to obtain college credit, scholarships, 学费减免, or other benefits as stated in each agreement.
Visit the Statewide Articulation Agreement webpage 了解更多信息.
The Kansas Board of Regents has approved a list of courses for guaranteed transfer among all Kansas public postsecondary institutions. A student who completes these courses at any Kansas public community college, 技术学院, or university can be certain that he or she can transfer these courses to any public institution in Kansas.
Visit the 堪萨斯校董会网页 了解更多信息.
从堪萨斯州公立社区学院或技术学院转学到堪萨斯州公立大学的学生(反之亦然)有资格申请反向转学, which allows for the attainment of any associate degree for which one is eligible along the way to additional certificates and degrees. Within a student's first semester, those who transfer coursework from a public university, community college or technical college will be notified if they are eligible to be considered for reverse transfer degree status, and which courses are needed to finish the related degree. Students who then complete the coursework for a given associate degree will be eligible to receive that degree, administered automatically by correspondence between the new institution and the university, community college or 技术学院 the student last attended.
Visit the Kansas Board of Regents 反向传输 webpage 了解更多信息.